Since I received my first camera when I was a teenager I amused myself on holidays with snapshots of landscapes and plants. Photography did not get much attention, partly because my job in the medical field kept me busy. But after some time I became interested and started following courses.
After my retirement I had more opportunity and photography took hold of me. I discovered its creative possibilities. It has become an enriching adventure in which again and again a new aspect of this world presents itself to me. I am looking forward to more.
* Fotoclub Iris, Woerden - http://fotoclub-iris.com
* Natuurfotografengilde - https://www.natuurfotografengilde.nl
* Woerden – the cinema, the library, Park Bredius
* Zegveld - the library
* Nieuwkoop - the Reghthuys, in the series "Summer-art" 2019
* 2016 first prize Iris Trophy category nature
* 2017 recommendation Groene Camera category abstract
* 2017 second prize Iris Trophy category nature